Sunday, October 12, 2008

Colorful Classic Stripes

Here is my second Kristina Werner Color Inspiration Challenge card - I stayed with the juvenile theme and used the Wild About You stamp set. For the background I really wanted to ink up my new Classic Stripes background stamp.

I thought inking the stripes with my Stampin' Write Markers would create a really sharp background...I really like the way it turned out, but next time I need to color faster. By the time I got to the last stripe, the first one was almost too dry to "huff"! I was really tempted to add some ribbon to this card, but I had to restrain myself! I added the brads instead.

This card is going in to my "Just In Case" card stash. When a birthday sneaks up on me or when I need a thank you card and I don't have time to sit down and stamp one, I pull out my "Just In Case" stash!

1 comment:

Corie said...

Ahhhhhh this is just adorable!!