Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bugs & Kisses - Kristina Werner Style

Here is the card I worked on yesterday for Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge. This week's color combination was Ballet Blue, Ruby Red, So Saffron, and Certainly Celery. When I saw these colors together, I knew I wanted to make a juvenile card. Not only because this combo really lend itself to kid-friendly themes, but I also had to make a birthday card for the son of a good friend!

I decided to kill two birds with one stone and use this week's Splitcoast Sketch Challenge for the layout. Participating in all of these challenges really makes it easy to create a card. All I had to do was decide which stamp sets to use! (FYI - I used Bugs & Kisses and Polka Dot).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda,

My wife loved your "Bugs and Kisses" design and told me to check out your blog. She was right, I think you are quite talented.

My name is Greg Dziuba, I’m part of a small team that launched a photo sharing site last year called Hoorray.com. And we’ve learned that many of our customers want to have fun creating just as you do when you scrapbook.

Your blog seems very creative, so we thought that perhaps you'd
be interested in our Premium Partner Program. The program is pretty Flexible, and there’s no cost or risk to you whatsoever.

All you do is create original designs for photo albums,
on Hoorray and receive 25% of the revenue that your items
bring to our site (this has the potential to earn you $1000s of dollars).

More importantly, as a Premium Partner have the opportunity to showcase your creativity, join a nationwide community of scrapbooking leaders, and influence the direction of future Hoorray.com. development.

Our new site will relaunch in June and focus on helping people create wonderful Photo Gifts. You're ideas and designs can be a part of our renewed efforts to encourage people to preserve their cherished memories and stay connected with the people they love.

There are other features to the program, but one of the nice perks is that as Partner, you’ll receive a free 13x11 Photo Album every month ($39.99 value).

To get the details, please Email me
at Greg.Dziuba@Hoorray.com or call
212-353-6443

I assure you that we sincerely want to work with talented designers to make Hoorray something really special.

Thanks,
Greg