Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More K&Company

Well, I just checked with UPS and my new goodies are "Out For Delivery"! So hopefully I'll be able to play with them and create some new blog pics very soon!! Until then...more yummy projects with this gorgeous K&Company paper.

I used the photo mat pack for the background of this card. The main image is another bella from Stamping Bella. This one, Causeabella, can be used for so may different "ribbon" organizations and causes. I made this card for a brave, fellow stamper that is fighting a recent diagnosis of breast cancer. I just wanted her to know that there are many of us out here cheering her on!

2 comments:

Risa said...

Your card is really beautiful Amanda! I also want to say that the RAK you sent Corie is just amazing!
Malieta:)

Dawn Wheeler said...

wow,love this card the colours are magic ,Dawnx