Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm lovin' patterned paper!

Here lately, it seems as if I can't create a card without using patterned paper!!! I'm lovin' the stuff!

While I am (not so) patiently awaiting the arrival of some new SU! goodies, I've pulled out some of my impulse buys from the local craft store. I found this GORGEOUS paper by K&Company. It comes in a little mat pack, which according to the front cover is perfect for matting 4x6 pictures. But I immediately thought that it would be perfect (with some minor trimming) for cardfront backgrounds. The colors are pretty similar to some of Stampin' Up!'s colors, which is another reason I just had to have it! Not to mention it was on sale. Can you tell I'm trying to ease my guilt from buying a non-SU! product???

Anyway, I paired this cute floral patterned paper with one of my favorite images from Farm Fresh. I love the greeting! This card was sent off to a very dear friend of mine who just so happens to be going through some of the same issues I am. I swear its divine intervention - God knew we both couldn't handle these things alone so we are both trudging through it together. His timing is perfect!

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love that image.